Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Woman Hernia More Condition_symptoms

to leave the table dressed and rowdy, so take the opportunity to upload a couple of drabbles, but had a couple more before I realized the idea spread and I was distorting. If I can return the climb tomorrow.







Table: Angst


.

Fandom: Bleach Claim: Seireitei
Number: CHT MLXC 05 - Soledad

Warning: Hallucinations mine (sorry, since I saw him I never trusted him U__U).


can not help but wonder every day what went wrong.

All Soul Society is in chaos, with reports of damage or missing increasing every minute. Almost all the meetings have been canceled, with the order of the other captains try to keep calm;but it is useless because nobody trusts anybody now.

Not when he is gone, leaving a trail of dead civilians and recruits thousands of questions and the latent fear in every heart.

can not wait each day to avoid any clue that makes you understand why your master has resigned to follow Aizen, ensuring that there is no order more accurate than the absolute power to govern.

Sasakibe But he knows he must maintain composure and perform their duties, leading to those still standing, because whatever you do will never taichou Yamamoto.

C HTMLXC

Table: Angst


.

Fandom: Bleach Claim: Seireitei
Number: 06 - Suffering

Warning: None.
CHT MLXC

Karin does not know that answer to Yuzu.
Her father has promised to return bringing Rukia and Ichigo-chan before dinner, but have six days and the strawberry shortcake has not resisted as much as expected.

While

end to keep the dishes, Yuzu can not help but sing a lullaby that speaks of sunny days where the rabbits come out to stroll and escape at the slightest noise.

Karin remembers and can not avoid getting to mourn, because it is the same as they sang their pMasaki adre the day was to pick up Ichigo and never returned.

Well, that's all for now, I have to go back to catch up with various stories and journals, and see how I go to the next now that the Fujicest shamelessly seduces me XD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment