Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thank You On Wedding Programs Let's start ...

s.

do not know if it makes me sad to remember how nice it was to sit under the stairs to talk about the guy who walked very closely with you or lock us to mourn because life is so fucking scrub you like what you removed in face, or maybe it makes me ill to think that she misses that and I really do not.

not misunderstand, I loved the stage, and if you would have to repeat it without hesitation. But that was then and just wish it will not come true. I do not like living memories, and I did it once and it hurt both of them prefer to detach myself to face what comes and just to remember those things, meetings over coffee or a glass of wine and laughingforgetting that we became older.

Maybe that's why I stood in the drizzle over ten minutes, trying to clarify, or at least hope that some of the water carried the grief of a few minutes ago ...

Anyway ... Did I mention that inspiration comes to me when I drop my water? Yes, my muse is a pervert who likes usually occur in the shower XD. Well I walked in the drizzle and you raised me well the table, but, due to time by posting one (actually, I'm dying of sleepnot enough to give the others reviewed XD).


Table: Angst

. Fandom: Bleach

Claim: Seireitei Number: 07 - Betrayal
Warning: Death character (I could not with my hobbies, but my sister hates me for this -_-).


Title: Downloading frustrations.
Fandom: Tennis no Oujisma.

Characters / couples:

Tezuka / Fuji, some hints of other couples
.

Right now they are alone. They're alone but even he knows where. Probably has led to some department after having dinner, watching awrite something that does fit the song. Wednesday, I have another outstanding ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment