8. Insecurity
9. Dark
10. Silence
11. Unknown 12. Fear 13. End 14. Death 15. tachycardia other hand, I think I should give the reasons some people asked me because I was so lost by the journals, thanks for caring ^ ^. From the start my year did not look very biennialn. I spent the new year sick and almost died mid-month a friend of my grandfather who loved her very much, what I remember most about him was that he always told me "You do not have acquaintances, friends or cousins, you have brothers" . He was always a positive man did not hesitate to help anyone and make anyone consider superhuman efforts oara see others happy. I was shocked when he left, though know that over the years and not allowed to do what he wanted me to assimilate better. Then when everything seemed to calm down and returned to find work (I had to rest for a while spine problems), I got the notice to run for public office rather order. I risked neglecting work
0 comments:
Post a Comment