Wednesday, March 12, 2008

South Park Through Proxy Kicking off the table ...

Hello, everybody! The entrance is a small piece of trash xD. Well, no. Only I wanted my first drabble for challenges to the Charter were here in my LJ. So that, the Drabble, small, small.


Ranked according to their usefulness.

was always like, forever. Every day, every week, every year, without fail. The witches and wizards, from here to there, from there to here, that if a butter beer, whiskey, if a fire, the room is higher, that if a number, that "a number thirteen l no, please, I need luck today. " And he had to do everything,around, all in their rooms. Tom reviewed one last time that everything was in order and went to settle in his bed, the room near the stairs, accessible to all.

Because, after all, be the landlord of the most famous pub in London magic, not a burden but a pleasure to own that place every day, regardless of the conditions of his body, that the Leaky Cauldron gives you energy. ________

I know, I know, horrible TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment