Sunday, March 2, 2008

Watch Ross Kemp On Gangs Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows [SPOILERS] and advertising

few hours ago I finished reading HP7, for the second time. The first time I read did not say I liked it. And now appeared the translation of Salamander and I reread it (say I've lost the key) I liked it. Not because of Salamandra, that has nothing to do, although some terms I did not like, whatever.
When I read he remembered a number of comments in many places. Like, for example, had disappointed. That was not what they expected and so on. I was among them, but not anymore.
Like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, yes. And I realized that having had a unique story development, wanted, or at least I wanted, a unique final. We demanded too much, but urm. I am satisfied and happy because I only do attempts to write anything coherent, just write crap, she has a thousand little details, very important, write more than less acceptable in our eyes.

Well, although the harte, here each of the situations. (I know, this will seem like a bible) Okay, by chapters: First

the dedication. It is divided into seven parts. To anyone important in your life. But the ultimate dedication has made me mourn. For those words, so simple, all together, are light to me. I got nostalgic, did not want to start reading, then know that was the end, the last, I'm not too encouraged. And those words reached to me. "
And for you, if you followed with Ha
rry to the end. "trauducción In the fan said," until the very end
"I think.
to leave Harry Potter here today. Then I will talk about the chapters.

To not likely soon .. . dryly, some publicity.

- Poets Anonymous

. ff.net is a forum that seeks to find good fics little known (with 15 reviews or so) in order to create and publicize a concerted c2. For that, you know, there are plenty of real good fanfics that very few people know. Very good idea if you ask me.
- Best Couple fics slash and
Femslash. Another forum that is thought from various movements for c2 Dramione forum. They are busCando good slash fics and femmslash diviéndolos in category: Stage Marauders, Harry Potter and Period DH Spoilers. Besides the femmslash would be fewer.
- I remind you that not yet is the deadline for voting
for fics that you think best. C2 will be based on the votes. To be able to find good fics without having to look far.
- There are only four days to finish the term for
Odd Couples Challenge. I invite you to participate, but I could not so quickly xD.
- If you're curious, you can read my response to the challenge.
games and traps. It is a Blaise / Ginny. Ginny
prepares a surprise to several of his friends, eg

0 comments:

Post a Comment