Monday, March 10, 2008

Poptropica On Funbrain

i want to make the first communion and stuff. After everything was confusing, so I am, I have my ideas defined.



Why believe in a God who can not see? I know many say they do not see it does not mean that there is and I agree, but I want proof, I want someone to tell me why is it so important for many to believe in someone greater than that created everything and can do everything. Then there is the issue of Jesus. If there is evidence that there was someone named Jesus and who sacrificed and did many things, etc. Is the Bible to prove it and many people cling to it as their salvation. I have never read ... I read two to three lines, but that was it. I've heard masses, to forgive, but I find boring. Indeed, Inot someone to globalize everything. So ... why little favor?
NAMM, I've gone around the bush and since I started the subject of God, I said I had to go, so my apologies, had long wanted to speak and express myself: P. But hey, still have not finished anything, not a single number in the table, I have not started the challenge, and I only features the main characters of the original ... fantasy, of course, so, excuse moi, I go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment