Apparently people (when I say people I mean
You see, when I'm bored writing an LJ entry. And it goes without saying that I am to realize.
"Now ... Valentine's Day. Well, there I saw many people were dying because they come, others wanted to stop time so that never happened. And others, like me, Valentine knew it would be until it is recalledue now as I want. Pfff. I do not deny that anyone likes to show her affection, but I'm sure none would give something special to someone if it is a day that is not your birthday, it's not anyone's birthday, there is a holiday in any religion No one close to birth to, no one will have a baby shower, no one, not a day of some belief. nothing. Surely in that day everything will be normal.
do not see why someone does not show her affection without buying something. It can be done in different ways and certainly not only in a particular day, just because others say it (will it spread: P).
-Amm, my favorite days, in general, are Friday and Tuesday 13. And they are, just because others think it will be a bad daylots. Moreover, consider it a lucky day for me. I love Halloween (and see how I contradict myself with what I said above) and hope someone congratulate me for being a special day my (I'm a witch, if you do not understand xD).'s Just that say "congratulations", that would be awesome xD. A few years ago had a black cat (okay, it was not mine, but as it were) and every day you slept with me, and gave him cuddles and all that. I loved the color of your hair and every time someone told me with surprise do you have a black cat? , the answer was obvious, but also responded If , proudly xD.
-
- Romi! Tell me where you see these chapters online! xD. Does anyone lend me a Time-Turner? I swear that after going through February of next year and buy
Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer, and return them back. Please!
- I went to school. Yuck. For now I have work that keeps me from having free time and sit computadorear (?), But maybe, soon not have time for much.
- No sé a while, but I'm going to register a graphic design course, I can finally do something useful and that I like. Wiii! xD.
"You're going to more than half in February and have not finished the One-Shot for the challenge of foreign partners. And I thought that would make even two. I'm disappointed.
- I'm going, I'm seeing HP2.
XOXO ~ dany
PD.: I know that all I read are on my f-list, but still I say that from now on my LJ is friends only. The other day I was talking to the girls dramioneras and told them that my father had searched my nick on google. He found my profile on many things including the LJ and ff.net. Although I said please do not read what I wrote,
0 comments:
Post a Comment