Saturday, February 9, 2008

Nerovision Discontinued Blah, blah and more blah.

Have you noticed that things happen only when I do an entry minimally depressing substance? Pfff. And so I want to be a writer. I want to tell ... I do not know, something. I need to do something, the year started badly for me and my family, have been less rather than more. But I want to go, that's all you can do, according to me. We can not dwell on something that maybe will make us more harm. I smiled, I laughed, sung, and many normal things, but with that feeling of being incomplete. As if missing a piece of me, however small or great, but it feels. Surely stop feeling so at one time, but I do not go away until everything is in order, in my. And I think I've gone a little off the subject.
What story? Although no one told me, I qAlthough according to this image

, they are all something like that ... copies of other covers at least the Salamander. Salamandra the shit, the truth (xD). addition, the color is the same as the Order of the Phoenix. There are other colors, I think. Buff, better leave it there.


HPyLRdlM Leaving the cover, talk about ... movies. Yes, movies. Yesterday I was seeing signs, which is one of my favorite movies because I love horror, fear, that. Although I did not see complete because another channel was A Love to Remember and never stopped changing, I noticed a mistake. Of these there are thousands in a movie, but I like to find out. Well, it's almost the end.


The aliens are out of the house and the dad and his ... brother, I think, are blocking the doors, all as a form of obstacle. There is a scene where the father comes to his brother, through the door and pull to close, ie close to itself. When closed, they begin to nail down the tables. The error means the door can be opened but nailed those tables. That opens onto the other side. Bleh. Changing
errors, to talk a little about this movie.

Anyone afraid the movie? If not ... well, honestly you are my idol xD. Are the parts that leave parts of the body of strange beings ... aliens, aliens or as you say. Not that fight that can not see them, but scary. ThisThe time that the father, the protagonist, goes to the house of the man who killed his wife by accident, the man is, but someone ... the other side of the kitchen door. I do not remember, but I think (digámosle. .. gentleman in question the protagonist, is he?) The gentleman in question takes a knife, placed in horizontal Laying under the leaf of the door and sees the reflection of green men on the knife and, well, I do not remember exactly happens, just know it under the door one of the aliens out his hand trying to catch the gentleman in question and he cuts his finger: s. A green thumb, a low viscosity y. .. something flaky. It is also the time that the brother of the gentleman in question is watching the news, which broadcast a video home. The video is a birthday party, all children are screaming and peering through the windows, the video image is moved to a window that looks over an alley, next to the wall and the other is another wall, but shrubs. There is a time when the final focus of the "corridor" and suddenly a green man crossing from the bushes to the wall and disappears behind it. The startled sound effects xD.
Well, I know there are more, but if you have not seen the movie and yet you read this, I leave there, to see it: P.
Ah, I have a question for someone who is from Spain or understand everything that is used there xP. Yesterday I went to the page





earwen_neruda


said I could download something, but he said something about the eMule. I had no fucking idea that was it, until you look in google and almost immediately got me. The fact is that now I'm downloading something, does anyone could tell me how to view the files once they have downloaded? Thanks. Wow, I think this dream it: |, so that requested instructions on a program and that. Does it have happened? You see, my yes and no is the only one. I love this feeling but it feels weird, heh. [info] And while we, the other day answered a quiz
rominitap_moon


and I made my own one . The questions are difficult, so do not expect even come xD. It's about me, but soon I will know one of ... no, movies or something. A kiss, ~ * [info] dany

0 comments:

Post a Comment