Monday, July 3, 2006

Pl Port Royale 2 Mp Patch Pl

LXC I can not save the Giants
waif They Get To Me Turn Another Page

I Take Another bride
I do not need to act my age
'Cause god is on my side
Giants They get to me Lock the
door
Giants Live in dread you get your bed

In Lock the door

Giants Live in dread you get your bed

In


Sea because Aramcheck dared pierced while I was in the Crypt-damn ¬ ¬ - and I woke up an attack of homesickness, or because lately I have nightmares in which the giants have a ministerial commissioners, either because the heat makes me weak ... also I confess: I love

The Bolshoi. Amen.

PS. And who does not rely de-MONIL pints something we admit-with these gentlemen, listen to this song three times, because it is most disturbing, upsetting and like a nightmare that has given the music of the eighties. Amen, again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment