No musician always uses red tape!) and sunglasses views. There are things that one would rather not see ... Bodies
parasites: the mercy of
amoelbarroco
emerged as a huge potential danger. Bodies
speakers: that you,
suicida_
Is it possible that all you remember of that night is to talk to you? Just do not know what ... and I'll catch my own opinions. Bodies subject to gravity, and our beloved Isaac Newton discovered that the bodies were attracted by the strength ofEtilize pos)
Bodies lying : fortunately, this time, nobody got a visual record of Miss Ten Brinken delivered to Morpheus in the middle of a grand feast, but yes, I grant you permission to throw a glove and undergo public ridicule by committing so great indignity, but on the other hand ... you know (or should know) very well that I make in my nocturnal expeditions all kinds of oddities of this kind.
recumbent body
Example purer than myself
And finally, dear, and stop ... because my loquacity is not limited and there is so much to tell I would need, in fact, an enciclopedia to account for all the miracles and wonders that I saw such a big event like the arrival of épatant Cinema Strange Iberian lands. Recuperaos the hangover ... if you can;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment