Monday, November 22, 2010

What Does My Period Look Like

was 2nd, he won in June and yes, Aiba was last. I am also surprised, so far followed Nino to Akihabara.

the 2nd Ranking: school asked the school to Nino who would like your boyfriend The first is a lucky girl, in elementary school he studied at the cole Ohno and Nino now in (OHMIYA!!) The second girl, elementary, middle and high school in school child, but her choice was Sho:)
The third found out where he had studied and gave the exam Nino to enter
HTMLXC Something to note, the girl needs to study more kanji, until I read better than she Aiba 4th, because "only" is cheerful Ohno 3rd, that he sings (me too!) especially Hitomi wo Tojite Ken Hirai (I too love that song! their are super is super romantic handsome) Ohno + ballad = LOVE

This ranking has been one of the most fun, next week new segment where babies are dressed as princes, Mitai!

0 comments:

Post a Comment