Saturday, October 23, 2010

Poptropica . Funbrain Game .com

C

But it does look that good Ohmiya!
Ah, another drop in June
The face of happiness for being chosen Sho

The next guest, he likes women handbags what does not? , Ohmiya Love


The guys had to pick an outfit for her (and I wish that I chose my clothes), but let's see .. . Sho and Aiba :



The One Nino ... , What happens to people with pompoms, is itt'a popular in Japan??


The Ohno, died of laughing to see that scarf / gloves / costume:)

Finally Jun, pom-poms * again xD *

Elected: 4th (riid), 3rd (Aiba), 2nd (Sho), now comes the final fight, yes guys pray ... As seen in June won and Nino, good with his costume to the other side, until their Ohno * I do not know who to call *

won
& am

0 comments:

Post a Comment