Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rhinitis Causes More Condition_symptoms

The delay is because it was difficult to download videos, this time if I had, all for the internet connection.
But hey, you're here, two hours were that partly filled the void left by VSA and Himitsu.
Let '
there were 3 parts this time, a aniki, sponsors solving the concerns of children and other aniki.

1st guest:
Nino, which is that pose? That is imitating Ninine Aibis in the bathroom.


Ohmiya fighting in baseball, poor Riida


The aniki Sho met when I was in middle school but thought it was elementary, jiji, also with that face. Sho super embarrassed, because even imitated him.


Cats, is the guest loves, Aiba obvious too, but Jun. .. is nothing


While all were absorbed with cats, Riida found a fishing rod (toy), that guy just think fishing, ne! Oh and Sho
found a new pet.
ask their opinion. I loved what Nino said "if I invite you not say, if I paid for the entry I say"


Riida's concern related to Jun and his obsession with ohashis, was roasted my Riida Now, prize (that prize xD!) to more tota concern is for ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment