:) Not long ago That I changed my livejournal's theme, and i tought it deserves a post itself. So, There it is, a beautiful theme, i loved it Since I saw itttt, I Could not decide, and when i saw this one, i tought Could not find any better.
I love green, Not Because I'd like the color Itself, pero Represents Because the one person i love. Tho, i Learnt to see it as a relaxing color, pretty paceful and nature like: 3
That girl looks sad, But Also is holding a guitar, Which is pretty cool, sincere makes me think, on her expression, she is Expressing Through her feeling it, and i love music, it's what I'm going to study and That Kind of represents me, plus, air sadness That too me is Following a Few Months Since xD So, i think it's totally perfect. CHTML
0 comments:
Post a Comment