Thursday, September 4, 2008

About Community Services Letter

HTMLXC Sanada / Oshitari (do not ask ...)

[info]
When they began, Sanada was sure that theirs is based more on spite than on, if you want - something like respect or admiration.



And he always thought would end his days aging with Yukimura, or at least I thought until the day he went to Atobe collect the training and before I could ask to see them feel something breaking kissing. CHTmore important to see Yuuta smiling at him.


Title:
reasons. Fandom:
Tennis no Oujisama.

Characters / couples: Gakuto (do not know who came here Wednesday XD)

If asked, Gakuto will not admit it.

Firstly because; About girls, ana, and he believes.



(And it has nothing to do that is not its sign).
E
n Third, because as Atobe, you should feel flattered to be even a hundred meters from Ore-sama, and should not be wasting your time worrying taking a walk by other people who walk by.

(Okay, ignoring the detail of Atobe).

because Ootori Fourth-kun as he so blindly believe that something between those two would not work becauseI, s simple to say that if they really meant nothing would not give so many around the bush.

(Decided not to ask again.)


But if they ask, Gakuto will not admit it, even though deep down you know it is true that the kiss of Shishido liked more than I expected.


arrived there, I hope you liked one, but unless I say masochistic and wanted to write = D

0 comments:

Post a Comment