Wiiii, my event is over and finally back to my normal pace, or at least give me a little longer for me U__U. Everything went well (but unfortunately had Fallitas and those escaping from my hands ¬ ¬), but I went back into the obsession to find more work
XD I have to update multiple earrings, I have shingles scattered around, and others who want to do because I make them shorter and see how I organized ...
Finally, I entered a contest of
crack_and_roll and I can finally publish it, as I decided to crack was straight (I eat yaoi XD), the fandom I suggested my brother (but never knew what it was U__U)Breach of Contract XC
Surely God had forgotten to put something in small letters ...
10. Do not covet was not until he admitted it was nice Naruto, Kakashi decided to lower his eyes from his book and pay attention to the heiress d HTMLXC
9. Do not yield impure thoughts or desires
"My cousin ... ...
grew
Jura kill Gai, because if he had not appeared at her door talking about the strength of youth and the ravages, Kakashi would not be lost between soft thighs and breasts that open like roses.
Because before you can stop itNeji in front of him, refusing to confess what keeps distracted. Venting suddenly remembered scenes read in a magazine collection.
Curse, because some days you do not think about it and inexplicably the words of a child who ends up becoming an adult, will haunt him tonight.
8. Do not bear false witness and lies
C HTMLXC
His skills allow you to lay low and enjoy the freedom to control the movements of Hinata. only needs a week to learn their habits and learn every move when
plays with his fingers to be nervous. Even you are sure you prefer the sweet rather than green tea.
But when it forgets that she is also a ninja and you can feel it, everything goes down the pan because she faces and asked politely what happens.
& nda onslaught.
I wish were different, she will scream your name, not contain the moan, to forget the betrayal of her best friend and tell if it is correct how lame your fingers.
5. Thou shalt not kill
The next morning, Kakashi wake up late looking for heat that is gone for hours. Try to find but HTMLXC
4. Honor thy father and thy mother
should find a strong woman, do not be afraid, be ready to fight and do not hesitate to attack even when a life is at risk.
must find someone who does not flee when you approach, do not blush when the hold to clarify what happened, not to cry trying to make excuses.
Someone who
the day when the cherry buttons open, the Hyuuga not meet with others to celebrate spring.
Use simple yukata, hair up, do not wear any makeup and are forbidden to leave until the next day.
That's why when you see dressed in their best kimono, with a bouquet of lilies in his arms, apologizing for waking her up so early Ino, Hinata sure it is which she loves.
HTMLXC
1. Love God above all things
feel the wound and yet strives to what may be his last smile.
hurts to breathe because his chest rises and collides with the kunai making the cut deeper. Hinata asked him not to move until Sakura cure finish. But he wants to touch it, feel if the forecasts are wrong.
What kills so close and not feel it, prefiriendo live just two minutes and shake it vigorously.
not believe in any God and does not expect to, because then the love for her will to condemn to hell.
Errr ... I do not know how it went, some things I am convinced, others not, but as I say, if I check again I'll never finish, to God's ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment