Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Orange Juice Squeezer

as I continued my way to the door, and repeated
"No, no, no, no"
, swallowed hard and knocked on the door with the light on it that had embraced the boy and began to mourn. Not open and I insisted. My cousin broke boy and said "Tumba the door if necessary" , his voice had a hint of a joke but you could tell he was serious. I smiled in spite of me and kept playing, this time with more emphasis and cadence. Just when opened, another aunt (not much older than me) came with her boyfriend. "My grandfather just died," I repeated my aunt it opened. Inhaled sharply and asked incredulous "If?" , nodded. I said me and my cousin, who had come, to wait while carrying a sweater. Myanother aunt asked me for money to buy the alcochol and went for it. This time my cousin hugged me and cried. Le Massage the back, but did not know whether to say something, blinked rapidly to get my eyes dry up. Broke away and went back to the guy at the time when my aunt turned warm. We returned home after Sofia (my cousin) was dismissed from the boy. And wept even more to see. Now my mom had arrived. I hugged her and could not help shedding many tears. I kept crying a little more and then I replied. No noise ... I just ... I let out a little pain. I went home and went with my mom, my aunt (the young) and and my cousin, flowers and even though a sad nightI could not help wondering: "why take flowers if you can not see?" , and have heard my mother's explanation that frankly I refuse to believe it ... I do not think anything I can believe. Although I relented a bit of my confusion and curiosity. back to my room and read. I read because only then I forget everything around and forget that there are people suffering because someone left, someone dear. And I did not mourn until I went to bed and I heard music on my phone. Two lonely tears fell and I have not mourn. I try to do anything just to distract.
Well, I want to change the subject. I feel more full (and not for the food ^ ^)



Let's create a sentence, follow the instructions:





Take the month you were born:

January:

danced with; February: I loved; April: I slept with; March: I masturbated thinking; May: herding kicked him; June: I wanted marry; July: I sang the Aserejé a; August: I had a central C 1: A clip; 2: A monster hairy unibrow; 3: A phone with the ringtone of the Supreme Móstoles; 4: A pot of soup to serve; 5: A mobster; 6: A Japanese; 7: An old green 8: Your father 9: The boyfriend of my best friend; 10: A squirrel 11: mp3; 12: A cucumber 13: José María Aznar; 14: A stuffed animal; 15: A gull; 16 : A lettuce; 17: Your mother 18 : Carmen de Mairena ; 19: A cGiant hampiñón; 20: sweat sock; 21: A goldfish; 22: A baby; 23: A firefighter; 24: horny My neighbor @ @; 25: A baseball bat; 26: A garbage ; 27: A used condom;
28:
My teacher most hated
29: A permanent marker;
30: A book of Kamasutra

;

31: A tree in a park full of children.

C jenny_anderson I would have liked to take yellow. Well, another meme I stole from jenny_anderson like the other: Take the nearest book go to page 18 and transcript line 4: (is in English) "Prime Minister, I am sorry to have to Community" and ends there. Account last thing you saw on TV: Miami Ink. A part of the noise of the computer, what else is listening to right now?: & amp; nbsp; Television, whispers down the stairs, my cousin talking about Ami of Miami Ink., interrupting his brother and voices of the street. When last time you laughed? while ago, I forget why. What's in the walls where you are now?: In the front there are two maps, one of Disneyland in California and one of Six Flags, Magic Mountain. The right side (with respect to my position) is a poster of a dinosaur covered with pictures of his baby and my mother and a childhood friend. The left side has a nail holding several bags and the back is a calendar with a baby. How

0 comments:

Post a Comment