:
First, put a list with 6 series to see (or have seen): 1 .-
Law & Order SVU House
2 .- 3 .- 4 .- Bones
Malcolm in the middle
Heroes 5 .- 6 .- Grey's
Anatomy
01. Who is tORT place I fill the list of cities / countries in which I would like to fix my residence for a while)
- London
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- Paris
- Italy
- Somewhere in China: P
- Spain
- Magic World (uses dream ...)
- Hollywood (where, as famous xD)
[9 shows you like to watch:
(aah, I'm bad in English , I can change for series? ... if not already is that xD)
- The Hills
- Bones
- House
- Malcolm in the middle
-
Smallville - Grey's Anatony
- Heroes
- Law & Order SVU
CHTHTMLXC 10 places you'd like to Be now:
- Six Flags
- Hogwarts
- London
- Universal Studios
- Set Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince
- A cloud
- Forbidden Forest
- Prefects Compartment
- The Three Broomsticks
- (add one) Disneyland
[9 friends you want to take this survey:
- London
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- Paris
- Italy
- Somewhere in China: P
- Spain
- Magic World (uses dream ...)
- Hollywood (where, as famous xD)
[9 shows you like to watch:
(aah, I'm bad in English , I can change for series? ... if not already is that xD)
- The Hills
- Bones
- House
- Malcolm in the middle
-
Smallville - Grey's Anatony
- Heroes
- Law & Order SVU
CHTHTMLXC 10 places you'd like to Be now:
- Six Flags
- Hogwarts
- London
- Universal Studios
- Set Harry Potter and Half-Blood Prince
- A cloud
- Forbidden Forest
- Prefects Compartment
- The Three Broomsticks
- (add one) Disneyland
[9 friends you want to take this survey:
Quote: Everyone who has come here and have nothing better to do.
(Today I'm the copycat TT)
0 comments:
Post a Comment