Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Forgiveness Definition Poems

In line with the comments of R. in my previous post, I mentioned the true reader reaction to the terrible girl who appeared in "Apple Blossoms" by Millais, which in turn has made me recall that this afternoon, a few souls (how? who knows? ) can see the girl in question if left unchecked Caixafòrum from 19.30.

as falling into cheap publicity is outside the bounds of decorum, I will not publicize the event, and explain all the sessions of this cycle, which I will not say that I coordinate and called "perverse and divine" ( who would say when we breed that name for something else was going to be so fortunate?). However, the moral righteousness compels me to share some materials that exhibit there and eatntar in detail:





This is a finding of my dear Golem, who knows about the dark recesses of the end of the century knights and their scientific fantasies about the body permeable, flexible and aberrant ladies. Although the illustration should be read Darwin on one side and Nordau other ... I simply agree to see that I have had noble ancestors, and that friendships between girls, stingrays and other quadrupeds have a long tradition: there were predecessors, both of Hannibal, like myself.

Given that women were a force degenerating, physiologically closer to animals and children ... my twin mystique has not been able to resist to ask questionis a sample lecture.





I'm not going to preach a lot ... the end of the day, I suggested perfectly Angela Carter: what is all this, it is wolves who want to be devoured by their Little Red Riding Hoods ... (Little Red Riding Hoods and dumb enough to dirty the stomach with them, rather than continue their way home from grandma or whoever) but not handed me over.

know where I can come to see, hear, and if we're quite clever, play all these issues, explained at length and with better tact ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment